24.11.05

About: An estranged city

The city which I am visting,namely Mumbai after long days seems to be growing leaps and bounds.I have studied all my life here.The view of marine drive still enthralls me as it did the first time I saw it as a kid.I will try to go there this time too and get some pictures to upload.
Anyways my life these days in not much except listening to FM radio and may be odd movie and some where at thge back of mind I have a few worries of my studies.Anyways to my dismay/horror/expectation for some reason I bought the morning newspaper (The Times of India) you get 48 pages of gossip, gossip and lots of page three and some news here and there.I opened the Education time and I realised the answers to CAT 2005 were given.I am getting scores between 38 to 41 now on what I calculated i may get calls from SP Jain,MICA and MDI I will be applyimg for few more like IMI and TAPMI.
Any correspondents to CAT 2005 please feel free to mail/tag/comment on the page.
I hope my dreams come true.

No comments: