23.10.05

Off Late......

Its been couple fortnights since I updated my blog page.No.I was not busy coz I have more time than any living soul in a mile's radius. No, I m not a senior citizen, on the contrary I am a twenty something who represents a vast majority of more than 55,00,00,000 or 550 million Indians who see a dream of leading India to what promises a Golden era and feel proud to be a global citizen.
These were some of the things I was doing
1] C.A.T.
One life, one mission, one goal, and a million dreams…..
Things are on ascendecy and they are really getting hot.
I am gearing up for Comprehensive Aptitude Test a.k.a C.A.T. So that is the only thing which is making me spent a few jittery moments a few sleepless nights. I am not being brash with due regards to everyone who is giving this test this year with me, the only competition is myself.
It is one the toughest battles to conquer, the battle with, the battles of Mind versus Brain, Instinct versus Conviction, Dreams versus Reality.
“Don’t know what you are; know what you are”…Morpheus in Matrix Triology.
There is certainly a diffrence between knowing the path and walking the path.A few sacrifices at this moment of time promise great success ahead......
May God be with all who are aiming to bell the C.A.T.
May the best get through
What I intend to do is prove to myself that I can do it? I know I can its just matter of time.
2] Blog Page Setup.
When I find time I like to read, got to read some really good blog pages, I will try to patch up some of them onto my list of blog page. I also changed the whole set up of my blog page. I thought this new setup is in some sense a little icon of my personality.I will try to incorporate some more changes as I go on with blogging.
3] Music.
As music is a must while studying there has been lots of tracks which that have been downloaded courtesy P2P networks. I got some old hindi songs which I love to hear again and again.Some of these are: (*Track-Artist-Album)

  1. Main Zindagi ka Saath Nibhata Chala gaya – Mohd.Rafi-Hum Dono*

  2. Mere Mehbbob Qayamat Hogi – Kishore Kumar – Mr.X. in Bombay*

  3. Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh – Asha Bhosle – Dil Apna Preet Paraayi*

  4. Humen Tumse Pyaar Kitna –Kishore Kumar-Kudrat*

  5. Aye Dil-e-Nadan-Lata Mangeshkar- Razia Sultan*

  6. Kahin Door Jab Din- Mukesh- Anand

  7. Likhe Jo Khat Tujhe- Mohd. Rafi.

  8. Mere Naina Sawaan Bhadon-Kishore Kumar-Mehebooba.
There are some English tracks too. My choice remains between Hindi and English Songs;

  1. Sweet Home Alabama-Lynard Skynard

  2. Nothing Else Matters-Metallica

  3. Smoke On Water-AC-Dc

  4. Smoothe-Santana

  5. Cocaine-Jimmy Hendrix

  6. Some Day Some Place – M.L.T.R.

  7. Wild Women – M.L.T.R.
And many more……tracks of Metallica Bryan Admas, Shania Twain.

4] Photos:
I was gifted a Digital Camera on my birthday earlier in the summer. A Canon A-510. It’s a good one and must have. It serves me well and if u one to check out some snaps on check out the flickr badge. It is some fun doing things with it.

5] Shadow Plays:
Well nature is always upto something. There are a few natural occurrence wich are must see always. One was Solar Eclipse and the other was Lunar eclipse. Juts ten days between them.I had never ever had the chance of seeing these heavenly phenomenons with in the span of ten days.

Coming up…….A promise of updating my blog page…..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tarun.
Nice set up.
I like the idea about the digital pics. I should post some of mine.
When is the CAT? Good luck with the preparation but do keep posting.