4.12.05

Blog Hopping.

Last night with not much to do, I did what many bloggers do.I went blog surfing a.k.a. blog hopping.I found some interesting things which one may want to add or for that matter just check it out. While skimming through Blog Fresh I found a way to add Categories to blogs.
I think I followed seven out of ten instructions but I could not add Categories. I read through to comments and I got a link to
Robert's blog one may also see this so that you too can add some Categories to your blogs..Knock Knock any one listen, I hope they come up with some thing which makes it easier to categorize our blogs. I wonder what blogger is doing about it. Blogger Guys please…come up with something. I don't know everytime I blog surf there is atleast one of the blogs dedicated to photography. I too love clicking snaps. I have got some snaps posted on this blogs and I have uploaded some snaps at Flickr.I for some reason believe Flickr is better than Picassa.
If you are one blogger who really wants to reinventing the looks of the blog page and experiments a lot his/hers blog template and u think it’s time to change your template one can look for help or you can go template surfing. I suggest you check out the link given blogger-templates. I believe if u check out all the link there you will find the template of your choice. If I may I would like to recommend blogger-templates. I believe if you check out all the link there you will find the template of your choice. If I may I would like to recommend -thisif you would like something “different”.

No comments: