22.12.05

Blog: At Last

At Last to paste some hindi onto my blog is full filled.While surfing My Lonely Planet, by the way the host also has the same name as mine.It is a nice suprise because i have not had the pleasure to met many people with my name.
While surfing a the blog i founf a link where one could convert Hindi written in English script to Hindi written in Dravidian script.I am posting the following lines from Madhushalla my favourite collection of poems by Harivansh Rai Bachchan father of Amitabh Bachchan.

मुसल्मान और् हिन्ढु है दौ,
एक मगर उन्का प्याला,
एक मगर उन्का मदिराल्य,
एक मगर उन्की हाला,
दोनो रहेते एक न जब तक
मस्जिद-मन्दिर मे जाते;
बैर बढाते मन्दिर-मस्जिद,
मेल कराती मधुशाला

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey tarun,
How are things? Not heard from you in a while.
Madhushala.. its one of my fav. HB collection too.