5.12.05

Tagged: Two things

Two Names You Go By: johri + chotu (common Indian houslehold name I believe?).

Two Parts of Your Heritage: father + mother.

Two Things That Scare You: ghosts + loneliness.

Two of Your Everyday Essentials: sleep + food.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: black shorts + black T-shirt.

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment): Bryan Adams + Asha Bhosle (wonder if they come together and sing?).

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love): attention + time.

Two Truths: .I am lazy + I miss my friends.

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You: eyes + smile.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: photography + quizzing.

Two Things You Want Really Badly: good luck + introspection.

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: greece + Spiti (Himachal Pradesh, India).

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Introduce all my friends to each other + encourage people to fulfil their dreams.

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: I sleep at any time of the day + I can eat anytime of the day.

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit: I talk too much + I don’t put in effort as demanded by worldly situations.

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: What is up tomorrow? + Bryan Rules.

Two people I would like to see take this quiz: the first person who reads this + Mortein (I hope u read this).

Two people I haven't talked to in a while: Dear big brother + Abhijith (a very good friend).

1 comment:

Mary said...

You have a nice blog :)
Great idea for this post too!
Do you mind if I do one like this on my blog?