Sudeep tagged me for this one, here is the tag.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"I went into the exam room and tipped my head."
"Straight from the guts" by Jack Welch.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I stretch it as far as I can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?
NDTV a program featuring comedians very interesting debate.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The sound of a running fan.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was waiting in the broad daylight.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
An image that Cheesy sent.
9. What are you wearing?
Shorts and t-shirts .
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, but as usual can't remember what was it about.
11. When did you last laugh?
Couple of minutes back, on seeing this (Thanks Cheesy) ....
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?.
Paint, tubelight, switchboard, nightmap.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Starts thinking and then shouts to himself *Stop* (remembers an old friend).
15. What is the last film you saw?
Movie Hall: Maala-Maal Weekly :((
Televisioon: Million Dollar Baby :))
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Millionaire? Whats the currency?
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am into a job now. :)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
No.If given the choice.
20. George Bush.
Go to Jail.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
So we meet at last.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Cheesy, Sakshi, RPM, Anirudh.