28.4.06

Blog: I was Sysco.

God, I havenot gone Pscho, so everyone is requested to read the following lines. I have been following these three terminologies to couple of my blogger friends with whom I have the pleasure of using a messenger. The three terms are as follows.

Disco
: The people who use dial up or have a very shaky LAN often fall to a bug called Disconnected for server. Hence they get Disco.

Sysco: There is a hardware/software problem in your terminal resulting in no Internet connection resulting in you being "Sysco".
I had a problem with my LAN coonection and Icould not connect to the net for obvious reason.I tried surfing for local cyber cafes but I yearned for comforts of the internet connection at home.I think it is worth it after 10 days.

Khysco:Thats what you do when one is tired of warming the chairs on which the person sits for couple of hours trying to explain people the reason for his absence for an extended period.
I would like to wih a big Hello to everyone.I think for the time being I would be catching up with people.
There would be some more post over the weekend and if I am lucking I would love to post a few movie reviews.

8 comments:

Invincible said...

Lol !! thats a nice knowledge byte.

Wd drop by for the movie reviews.

tc

Tarun said...

@ Invinci:Conditions apply ...need to go in for the movie.
@ Will:Thank U.

Sudeep said...

nowadays with the gmail applet blocked in company i m Sysco...

n ghar se on dial up m lotz of time Disco..

lol.. phunny terminologies..

i wrote a review but now tired of publishing.. he he

RPM said...

Feed now works :-)

Clueless said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tarun said...

@ Sudeep:Book a seat on a broadband Sudeep it is owrth every paisa believe me.
@ RPM:Yes it was hard to meet the two ends and get my feeds up and running again.
@ Mon:Thanks Mon.The changes have been noted.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

heheheee!

I knew all that ... already ... coz am smart ;)

Tarun said...

@ Cheesy: ;-)