8.5.06

Blog: Update.

New Template.
As many of you would have noticed by now, I have changed my blog template. I think it was time to move ahead and I think it will be time again for a change in the near future. The black theme will remain though. The reason is to simplify my blog page as many of the clutter had gathered. My aim was to make it look real simple and easy to navigate. There was an opportunity for me to get Psycho after being Sysco, Disco and Khysco. I tried to change a few easy parameters I think I got a blog template of my choice. I then made the necessary changes and made sure the comments are done properly.
Then there was a big headache with the “Links” and “Blog Exchange” but I managed to hold in reins of my patience and get the things going. There are some more changes that will be done, but I think I have recovered most of it.

Cricket.
A sub-standard cricket pitch helped South Africa paved a series win over New Zealand. I think New Zealand is a team to watch out for the World Cup provided they take care of their fast bowlers. It was good to see Greame Smith scoring runs. He remains a protégé who needs to fulfil his abilities. Makhya Ntini rocked in the first inning and then was rocked with showing nothing in the second innings. This game is such a leveller, that’s what it is about. It was some ordinary level of pitches and I think South Africa can prepare some better quality pitches.
Sachin is fit for the test … atleast he claims so. I frankly prefer an inform and “scoring” Tendulkar to a boring sedative out of form Tendulkar. I think West Indies bowlers are only about pace. I hope we already have a plan chucked out for them. I hope Laxman is picked along with an additional keeper and good pace attack. There have been number of earthquake news of late and I hope God listen to my prayers and something untoward does not happen.

All type of suggestions/complaints/appreciations about the new template are welcome provided you are precise about whatever it is …

6 comments:

Kathy said...

..hey new look huh?it's cool^_^ i like it better...
...catch u online yaar :D
...oops it's you who always catch me online hehe, even i'm offline to all...smart you ^_~
...have a nice day!

cheers,
-kathy-

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I heard that Sachin is eagerly waiting to play his match against west indies....good na :)

And this new template looks kewl too!!

Ankit said...

better template.....the readabilibity is good.

Sudeep said...

new look is gud for reading

bringing back the 'Read comment dropdown' will be better

hoping Sachin rocks the scene...

Tarun said...

@ Kath: :D Thanks kathy.I will catch up with u some day ...
@ Arz000n: I wish to know whats the use of shifting to Wordpress?I mean what if I asked you whether to shift or not?
@ Ankit:Thanks Ankit.
@ Sudeep: Will try to do that Sudeep

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

I like this template better than the previous one :)