23.9.06

About: The Switch.

The dismay of India bowing out of DLF cup subsided as soon as it was possible for me to make the switch to New Blogger Beta. After a template screw up and some dismay, I managed to get into the new scheme of Blogger Beta, needless to say that I will try to reinstall a few features including the "Read Comments", I hope it is possible to do that here.

I hope everybody has a rocking weekend. I think I will be needing to post something in the new week.
So long Adios ...

8 comments:

GolbGuru said...

Do keep posted on your experience with the new blogger upgrade, it will be useful to a lot of people like me who haven't dared to switched yet.

Keshi said...

hehe ok then.

Keshi.

prachi said...

do keep experiments with ur blog.. may be it will make it more beautiful...

The Light-House. said...

@ Globguru: Hey good to c ur comment.
I will try and keep u posted.

@ Keshi: :D

@ Prachi: Yes I have experimented a lot with my blog template

~Lord Anshul said...

yaar tarun..change in html a bit..and change the background..too dark..go for a bit more dull/rusty shade of black

exasparater said...

blogger-beta? wats it?

*lil_kath* said...

oops switched to beta ?!! thats coool ^_^ enjoyyy!

The Light-House. said...

@ Anshul:I will try to do that ... thank U
@ Exas:Go to beta.blogger.com
@ Kathy: yes I did ... good fun this Beta.