7.11.05

Blog Page Vs Home Page.

Is there really a competition between the two? Or are they the same book having a different cover page? What do you prefer? A Blog page or a home page? If I am asked I would opt for Blog Page. It’s just a perception but I think Home Page has a lot more hassles to keep on updating the page. I think this is the main reason my so many of us who always dreamt of Home Page end up making a Blog page.
Blog Page I think they are easy to build and maintain. This way I have some of my footprints on the net. At least, my virtual life is spent beyond coming online just to check mails and disconnect after getting disheartened to see spam in my inbox. As long is internet provide me free tools I will continue to evolve my Blog page. Moreover I have a sense of belonging to what I can call my own.
It is in a way also gives me a framework. It is beyond just dumping the thoughtless crap on net. I don’t know how many of you are regular to this page, but I know that a casual net-surfer who shares the same language might just land up on my page and leave a worthwhile comment which opens a new Pandora’s Box of ideas. At least he can understand what I have written.
There are some wonderful things one can add or edit so as to get the look of his page just right. I also of late have been doing lots of Blog hopping. I happen to by chance land on some pages that caught my eye. Some had really beautiful photographs, some whose page setup was wonderful. The best part is to check out when that page was started. When I see that some of them started at the same time as I did then I am filled with a sudden sense of honour and pride.
I exactly don’t know the reason for it. I have learned a lot from blogging for the past few months I have been blogging. As one Chinese saying goes “A journey of thousand miles starts with a single step”. The one thing I know is the journey has just started…….

No comments: