Sundaytoday, Could think many things exciting. I thought briefly over the sensex blog which I have been itching to write. Ishita had this tag on and I though why not get yourself tagged. I don’t remember when was I last tagged. I did this to do something on a very boring Sunday afternoon after missing my siesta due some delightful Dosa’s.
Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False.
Male Friend – I since childhood have had a large group of friends so naming one would be unfair.
Female Friend – A college senior and a classmate.
Vacation – Jungle mein Mangal, going into new year of 2003.
Time of the day –Afternoon longing for my siesta.
Day of the week – Wednsday.
Color Crayon – Left using crayons ages ago.
Person you talked to who goes to your school – A friend in Pune almost a month back.
Talked on the phone – Somebody called in wanting to talk to my father.
Text – Airtel ka Dhamka offer … (God)
Person who instant messaged – Some stupid Airtel computer.
What are you doing now? Yawning.
Wearing – Jeans and T-Shirt
Is – Monday *sob sob*.
Got any plans –Yes planning to get early to make it to office in time.
Goals – Zidane had to be there for those.
Dislikes about tomorrow – Need to go early to bed today.
Number – 7.
Song – Summer of 69 (Looks up to heaven,God; Bryan)
Color – Blue, red (off late)
Missing Someone – 50-50 (Yes and No or No and yes??)
Mood – Grumbling.
Wanting – Samosa.
I am a cuddler – Should this be justified by someone who can sleep at the drop of a hat or who can awake in middle of the night?
I am a morning person – Again, 50-50.
I am a perfectionist – No way
I am an only child – Nope; got an elder brother.
I am currently in my pajamas – False.
I am currently pregnant – Techincally not possible, I am no "Junior".
I am currently suffering from a broken heart – False. Never.
I am left handed – False.
I am addicted to Blogging – True.
I am online 24/7 – No.I need to watch cricket/sports in between.
I am very shy around the opposite gender – Use to be but not anymore.
I can be paranoid at times – False.
I currently have a crush on someone – nope, Catherine Zeta Jones remains a life time crush.
I currently regret something that I have done – Yes, this Tag is too long ;P
I enjoy country music – Country music = Hindustani classical … no.
I enjoy smoothies – Sure I do.
I enjoy talking on the phone – Not always.
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work – depends on what’s distracting me!
I have a hidden talent – *Prefers to let it remain hidden*
I have a lot to learn – Yes.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal – Would it be a secret if I reveal it?
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yes.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Large group of friends someone does tend to have a temper.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes, while playing cricket …
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Yes had too, it was my turn to bat.
5. When you are mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Depends on who’s on the wrong side.
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yes. The only "birthday" I celebrated in college.
2. Are you easily excited? Yes.
3. What you are most excited about? Meeting people, going places.
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Am I dreaming?
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? A plate of hot Samosa/"Swiss Miss", a pastry.
1. Name: punches T A R U N on the keyboard.
2. Where were you born? Bhartpur, Rajasthan.
3. What is your main goal in life? Main goal … not to get a red card at a crucial juncture in life.
4. How do you want to die? What are the choices?/Will there ever be a choice?
1. Sex before marriage? Doesn’t matter.
2. Gay Marriage? No thanks.
3. Lower the Drinking age? Make it available first (Gujrat is legally dry but …)
4. Recycling? Do it!
1. What was your latest dream? Licking something resembling a choco-chip cone.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? Yes dreams do come true don’t they?
3. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had? It was so weid that …
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? Yes me has got a Girl Friend. (*drools*) ;-P
3. Do you have a crush? Catherine Zeta Jones.
**why is all this in the "DREAMS" category!??!**
Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: A light gray T-shirt.
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Go to sleep.
Q: What color are your walls?
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: Rs 57.75.
Q: I can't wait till?
A: Next weekend.
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: Looks at his dad and writes this sentence.
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: Roti, rajma, aachar (pickle) and salaad.
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: Over an year ago, A t-shirt I think.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: Rediff, Yahoo, Google, Wikipedia, My point of view.®
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My head.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class? Techincally nope. (do “backs”/KTs in Engineering count?)
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes, flashback to farwell party, Summer of 69 was the track.
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Count is 12 actually, won a bet, but hostel’s “record” was way to big, spaning weeks.
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes.Trains and busses
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes :-)
6. Have you ever lied? Yes …
7. Have you ever had contacts? No.
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Yes.
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Picks all three as no one is looking around ;P
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood.
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: 50-50 (Lovely arranged marriage would be great.)
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon.
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+ : Two would be ideal.
6. Kulfi, Ice cream : Licks his lips.
7. Shahrukh Khan, Orlando Bloom : Shahrukh among the two.
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower : Eiffel Tower.
9. Lahore, Khi, Islmbad : None. I would love to Moscow’s red square though.
Can people come forward to tag themselves if they wish too…