The things I've done are in red, the ones that I want to do have a * at the end (the number indicates how desperately I want to do them) and in blue are the ones I wanted to comment on.
01.Bought everyone in the bar a drink.***
02. Swam with wild dolphins.***
03. Climbed a mountain.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive. Schumi take a back seat. ********
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid. ****
06. Held a tarantula.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone?*** (Googles someone for company :D)
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it.
09. Hugged a tree. If I would not have done so I would have taken a tumble.
10. Bungee jumped.****
11. Visited Paris.****
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise. (Great Indian Weddings)
14. Seen the Northern Lights *******
15. Gone to a huge sports game. India vs South Africa, Wankhede Stadium.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa .
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables. (Will fruits count coz I hate brinjals?)
18. Touched an iceberg.
19. Slept under the stars.
20. Changed a baby's diaper.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon .
22. Watched a meteor shower.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne? ***
24. Given more than you can afford to charity.Will do this soon. *********
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope. Could not see much though it was dark.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. In a pratical class.
27. Had a food fight. (Dude where is my Paratha?)
28. Bet on a winning horse.***
29. Asked out a stranger. U mean yell at someone to come out?
30. Had a snowball fight.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can.
32. Held a lamb.
33. Seen a total eclipse. (Lunar Eclipse)
34. Ridden a roller coaster. Yes I love 'em
35. Hit a home run. Sixer counts?
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking. Everyone does it at sometimes.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day. No accent for me please
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment. ALways happy to be alive.
39. Had two hard drives for your computer. (Partioned?)
40. Visited all 10 provinces .(Of what Country/State?????)
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk.(College parties)
42. Had amazing friends – Put it in present tense.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country. ***
44. Watched wild whales .***
45. Stolen a sign.
46. Backpacked in Europe.*******
47. Taken a road-trip. It is the order of the day.
48. Gone rock climbing.
49. Midnight walk on the beach.******
50. Gone sky diving. *********
51. Visited Ireland.
52. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love. Me no majnu (bloody loser).
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them – Very common in India.
54. Visited Japan***** (Anyone Reading?)
55. Milked a cow ?
56. Alphabetized your cds. Just find them.
57. Pretended to be a superhero – Was crazyly yanking men my hands thinking of Wolverine.
58. Sung karaoke - You would not want me singing anything.
59. Lazed around in bed all day - U need to get up for a few things.
60. Posed nude in front of strangers. I will find "better" things to do.
61. Gone scuba diving.********
62. Kissed in the rain. :( (that means No, by the way.)
63. Played in the mud. Love to do it.
64.Played in the rain. Football, Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball.
65. Gone to a drive-in theater.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China. ****
67. Started a business.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.. Whats the point crying over spilled milk?
69. Toured ancient sites – Love doing this.Tak Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and many others.
70. Taken a martial arts class. Remember that add Ya - who?
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight. No idea whats this about.
72. Been in a movie.(Been in a Quiz Show though.*Beams*)
73. Crashed a party – No way.
74. Gone without food for 5 days – Three nights, final year I think.
75. Made cookies from scratch.******
76. Won first prize in a costume contest.
77. Ridden a gondola in Venice****
78. Gotten a tattoo – My dear friend SJ but don't remember what it was.
79. Rafted the Snake River.******
80. Been on television news programs as an "expert" .
81. Got flowers for no reason. As in somebody giving them to u?
82. Performed on stage.
83. Been to Las Vegas *****
84. Recorded music. Napster, WinMX.
85. Had a one-night stand. (Types google.com on a new tab)
86. Gone to Thailand.
87. Bought a house.*
88. Been in a combat zone. College fights?
89 Buried one of your parents.
90. Been on a cruise ship. No. Have U seen "Boat Trip" ?
91. Spoken more than one language fluently. Hindi and English only here.
92. Performed in Rocky Horror.
93. Created and named your own constellation of stars. No, I love astronomy and astrology though.
94. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over.*
95. Wrote article for a large publication.***
96. Petted a stingray. No Sting Ray after "Crickey" passed away.
97. Broken someone's heart. How will I know that?
98. Gone on an African photo safari********
99. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol. Diwali Guns.
100. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild. Mushroom ... No thank U
101. Ridden a horse.***
102. Had a snake as a pet - No. What next Godzillas?
103. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon*******
104. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - Hostel Zindabaad.I went sick after that and ..
105. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states. Nope
106. Visited all 7 continents *******
107. Eaten sushi. (Japan again, I remember asking someone for treat.)
108. Had your picture in the newspaper. No. India's Mosted wanted, remeber together we will ...
109. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about – Try to do this everyday :-)
110. Gone back to school (I still have to get out!!!)******
112. Eaten fried green tomatoes – No Tomatoes here.
113. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey. Classic is a book which ...
115. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read. Hugh Hefner?
116. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
117. Skipped all your school reunions.Waiting to have one.
118. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language. Yes
119. Dyed your hair - No way.
120. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream - I am thankful that I am!