This is no autumn for the sake of convienece let me name it the "Tag" season. I got tagged courtesy Anshul.Anyways not wanting to sound like a drenched cat read this ...
1)Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Yes. The lloks keep on changing but i am satisfied and hope I will be able to make the switch to beta soon.
2) Does your family know about your blog?
Yes my elder brother knows about it. My parents know about it, but then they hardly see things on the net. I am not so sure about my cousins ....
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
No.Butt, I am often embarrassed to explain to them what blogging means.
4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yes.It is fun but don't wish to bet my life on it.
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I love to blog hop/ blog surf, it is fun.
6) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
I met a cool Blogger once, rest of them have their snaps at some odd post. A snap is not much of an issue otherwise.
7) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Is there a loss in blogging?
8) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
No.We are not weirdos for God sakes
9) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
*goes Stoic*. No it doesn't untill it is just about my blogs.
10) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
Koi farak nahi padta.
11) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Yeh kab hua?
12) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Long live the net.After I am dead, the URL may be deactivated after some length of time.
13) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
"When you love someone" or "Baby when you gone" both Bryan Adams.
14) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Me licking my lips...
ALl the bloggers in hibernation.