6.7.09

About: A temporary title.




You Are Intuitive



You are very sharp and shrewd. You can see the best and worst sides of people.



Right now, you are seeking peace and tranquility in your life.



You are drawn to people who are passionate and deep.



You feel like there is nothing in your life that needs to be changed.



You are quick to react. You are courageous and bold.



Sitting on the sea shore counting the waves looking beyond the stretched horizon. The horizon being the place where the sky meets the seas, in reality they part being of the same system, seemingly looking at each other and touching each other all the time, but never happen to meet. I often feel that as the waves approach me, I also reach out to those waves. The clash of the waves with rocks or their run up the slope of the sandy shore, the different colours the light refracts into the different hues, the gentle whizz and whirl of the winds in your ear that brings a eternity to mind and timelessness in the heat.The sense of so many things happening when everything around seems full of subtlety and simplicity. Is evolution something dynamic and yet so silent, changes so slow that you don’t notice it change and all of a sudden you say to your self, Oh Hello!! Where have I been?

I often ridiculed people who said change is painful, I was good or thought I was good at adopting changes, but didn’t ever realising it was about adopting changes, it is chosing what you have to change and the gruel and struggle that is painful. Giving up pain can be painful too, nothing is given up or earn with the stir of magic wand. If you get things luck when good luck blesses you, then those things would be snatched when ill fate curses you when you cross path.




You Are Mostly Virtuous



You are a good person, or at least as good as you can be.

You try to do the right thing, and you have ended up with many virtues.



While you are virtuous, you aren't a saint.

There's definitely a bit of devilishness deep in your heart!



Where You Are Virtuous



You have the virtue of Temperance. You don't eat or drink excessively.



You have the virtue of Industry. You know how to do what's useful and avoid time wasters.



You have the virtue of Justice. You treat other people fairly, even when you don't feel like it.



Where You Are Not Virtuous



You lack the virtue of Moderation. You are attracted to extremes of all sorts.



You lack the virtue of Order. Many aspects of your life are chaotic and a total mess.



You lack the virtue of Frugality. You tend to spend and waste money freely.



I suggest anyone who has a blog block,should try blog things. I am not sure if I am going through a blog block, I am simply unable to blog of pretty ordinary regime aka daily routine I have adopted and meaninglessly wandering about. I guess I need to be more firm with myself.Although I did finish reading Brida - Paulo Coelho but I think I had set a stiffer target only to brush off things nightly again. This post is one from teh draft and I would love to take it further on the second edit. Meanwhile, this one is almost past the thought of post before I mended ways and decided to post it.

7 comments:

Keshi said...

wow u write very well Tarun. How come u dun write much posts like this? I'd love to read more.


**it is chosing what you have to change and the gruel and struggle that is painful

I agree...cos often we dun wanna change things abt us.

I believe that change somehow happens whether we like it or not...sometimes we r compelled to change!


btw I do hv a blog-block right now...cos of MJ's death.

Keshi.

Tarun said...

@ Keshi: Why dont I write such posts more often, well I am lazy. :P

Well as for ur blog block,lets hope u get over it.

Keshi said...

Im over the block but not over MJ's passing :(

Keshi.

Tarun said...

@ Keshi: I read ur post ... it was so full of gratitude, I think its time u stood back on ur feet.

Cess said...

i can see that someone is still using that blog things :P
how was ur weekend mister?
c

Keshi said...

yep I agree...tnxx Tarun!

:)

Keshi.

Tarun said...

@ Cess:Well just blogged it. How r ur vacations going on? Blog things rules.
:)

@ Keshi: Welcome Keshi.